St. Lucie County
2300 Virginia Ave.
Fort Pierce, Fla. 34982
For more information, contact:
Erick Gill, Communications Division Director
772-462-1791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Fall Into Technology With Help From St. Lucie County Libraries
ST. LUCIE COUNTY – St. Lucie County’s Library System’s Technology Training Sessions provide free digital training at four different branches throughout November. In addition to the scheduled classes, all six branch libraries offer one-on-one technology help by appointment.
Scheduled classes for November include:
· Tuesday, Nov. 2 from 2:30 to 4 p.m. - Apple Devices at the Kilmer Branch Library, 101 Melody Lane, Fort Pierce. Guests will learn about the different features and functions of your Apple device.
· Friday, Nov. 5 from 9 to 10 a.m. - Android Basics at the Lakewood Park Branch Library, 7605 Santa Barbara Drive, Fort Pierce. Guests will dive into the basic functions of an Android, exploring basic settings, texting and how to make and receive calls.
· Saturday, Nov. 6 at 2:30 p.m. - Cloud Library & Overdrive/Libby at the Morningside Branch Library, 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie. Whether it’s an eBook you read or an Audiobook you listen to, we’ve got you covered. Check out these free library services that bring books to you with ease.
· Tuesday, Nov. 9 from 2 to 4 p.m. - Android Devices at the Kilmer Branch Library, 101 Melody Lane, Fort Pierce. You will learn about the different features and functions of your Android device.
· Friday, Nov. 12 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Tech Talk at the Lewis Branch Library, 2950 SW Rosser Blvd., Port St. Lucie. Come learn some tips and tricks with your smartphone.
· Tuesday, Nov. 16 from 2:30 to 4 p.m. - Freegal - Free Music from the Library at the Kilmer Branch Library, 101 Melody Lane, Fort Pierce. We’ll explore the ad-free music steaming service, Freegal. Learn how to download or stream music for the holidays.
For residents who would like more individual assistance, all six branch libraries offer one-on-one technology help for adults by appointment. Adults can contact their local branch library to schedule a session. Please remember to bring all your passwords, St. Lucie County Library card and make sure all your devices are fully charged.
A reminder that all St. Lucie County Libraries have expanded Wi-Fi available from the parking lot 24 hours a day; seven days a week.
For more information about St. Lucie County Library programs visit www.stlucielibrary.org.
Copyright © 2015 Fort Pierce All Rights Reserved.
100 N. US 1 Fort Pierce, FL 34950Unsubscribe