September 15, 2021 - October 20, 2021
This program meets once a week for 6 weeks.
Living Health is for anyone with a chronic condition, this is a 6 week workshop developed by Stanford University and will bring you and your peers together to come up with goals about living healthy to help you take charge of your life.
You will find ways to:
- Manage symptoms including fatigue and depression
- Control pain and improve activity
- Eat Healthy and exercise safely
- Improve your communication skills
- Use Medications effectively
- Solve problems, set foals and get the support you need
- Learn better ways to talk to your doctor and family about your health.
Virtual Living Healthy Workshop by the Area Agency on Aging
Wednesday, September 15, 2021