Questions ? . . .


Question: How do I reserve a pavilion at one of the City parks?

Answer: Reservations will not be taken over the telephone. The person reserving
the pavilion must visit the River Walk Community Center, 600 N. Indian River
Drive, Fort Pierce, to fill out a Park Pavilion Permit. To check Pavilion availability,
please call (772) 489‐6473.

Fort Pierce has many beautiful parks, several with large and small covered shelters and picnic facilities that may be reserved for a fee. Park fees to the following, Rotary Park, Pinewood Park and Kimberly Bergalis Park - City residents $75.00 plus tax, Non-residents $125.00 plus tax / Jaycee Park for City residents and $125.00 plus tax and Non-residents - $200.00 plus tax. . Contact (772) 489-6473 for more information.

An exception to this may be granted for special events that are
authorized to take place. A person seeking an exception to this prohibition needs
to apply to the City Commission. Applications are available at the City Clerk's
Office in City Hall.