Indian Hills Golf Course has been a cornerstone of Fort Pierce since 1942. The city acquired the course in 2002 and has been continually striving to improve both customer service and facilities conditions. In that spirit, the city retained Architect Ward Northrup to design an entirely new 18 hole layout on the existing grounds.
The new 6,555
yard layout has been well received by both long-time patrons and
newcomers alike. This challenging, yet friendly new course features
expansive tee surfaces, wide fairways, continuous concrete cart paths
and Tif-eagle greens. There are 72 sand bunkers that dot the landscape
and add to the challenge for tee shots and approaches. In addition
Indian Hills offers a 320 yard practice range as well a short game
practice area and green.